Photon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A duel academy only for the experienced, the strong, and the skilled.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shooting Quasar First Turn Deck?
Images and Links locked I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:03 pm by genjutsumaster19

» i wanna be tested
Images and Links locked I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:06 pm by shadownight1671

» Photon duel academy new banner
Images and Links locked I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:34 pm by Liquidkills

» NEW ACADEMY!!! With banners and more users
Images and Links locked I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:16 am by >:{

» COMMENT ON MY DECK
Images and Links locked I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:05 pm by Islarf

» Islarf Test Results:
Images and Links locked I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:53 pm by Islarf

» New ban list thoughts and comments
Images and Links locked I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:11 am by DanielC

» Anyone wanna duel??
Images and Links locked I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:18 am by Islarf

» New Tournament!
Images and Links locked I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:58 am by YourJuk110

Top posters
Zinai
Images and Links locked I_vote_lcapImages and Links locked I_voting_barImages and Links locked I_vote_rcap 
YourJuk110
Images and Links locked I_vote_lcapImages and Links locked I_voting_barImages and Links locked I_vote_rcap 
unlucky0013
DanielC
Jacklanovarouge
Darksoul
amer1c4
Cheese Man The Mayor
Calexto5150
Kyle seymour
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to Photon Duel Academy!
DUEL ARENA!
Tournament!!!!
New Tournament!
Pishmans Dorm room
NEW ACADEMY!!! With banners and more users
WTF THIS IS WRONG
WARNING: SHADOW DUELS
ZINAI THIS BE IMPORTANT!!!!
COMMENT ON MY DECK

Images and Links locked

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DanielC

DanielC

Images and Links locked Empty
PostSubject: Images and Links locked   Images and Links locked I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:53 pm

Why are admins the only ones able to access images and links. A lot of people have background pictures ( I think cus i can't see any) to add flare to there profiles. Also people put links to things like Youtube so they can get advise or something and only the admins can check it when they are probably asking everyone. I think if these were unlocked it would add more color and life to the academy for its members.
Back to top Go down
Zinai

Zinai

PostSubject: Re: Images and Links locked   Images and Links locked I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 12:36 am

Well for 1 reason...SO THAT WE CAN PREVENT HACKERS OR NOOBS FROM RUINING OUR OWN FORUM! >:OOOO I hate those types of people. Except Im a hacker also xD
Back to top Go down
https://photonduelacademy.forumotion.net
Kyle seymour

PostSubject: RE: images and links locked   Images and Links locked I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:15 pm

Zinai your a hacker im now worried your using peoples credit card info from our email addresses lol Shocked
Back to top Go down
Zinai

Zinai

PostSubject: Re: Images and Links locked   Images and Links locked I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:35 am

Zinai: LOL IM NOT THAT TYPE OF HACKER xD I hack game users and memberships, like I can hack a roblox account or club penguin whatever. And I can make people membership or something with haxx :3

Dr Haxx: HAXXXX!
(computer flies at Zinai)
(Zinai dodges)

Zinai: Dr Haxx, you cant say that I hack. Its not like you dont hack >.> your the almight lord of haxx!

(A billion of computers fly at Dr Haxx)

Dr Haxx: Noooo!!!!

(Dr Haxx dies)

Zinai: Well, phew thats over. Anyways, yah I hack accounts and memberships-

Dr Haxx: HAAAAXX!

(Computer flies at Zinai)
(Zinai dodges)

Zinai: God damn it I thought you died!

Dr Haxx: I hacked into the world database and made myself respawn :3

Zinai: Oh please....
Back to top Go down
DanielC

DanielC

PostSubject: Haha I don't Get it   Images and Links locked I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:51 am

I don't really understand this cuz I'm not a hacker or in to it at all, but It's funny because I'm pretty sure your arguing with your self. Anyways so I take it your not going to unlock the images and links.
Back to top Go down
Zinai

Zinai

PostSubject: Re: Images and Links locked   Images and Links locked I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 4:15 am

Why unlock it? My question.
Back to top Go down
DanielC

DanielC

PostSubject: Did you read my post?   Images and Links locked I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Zinai wrote:
Why unlock it? My question.

Umm cuz we can share youtube videos, pics and other exciting things with each other that will give us more of a reason to be active. I also said this in the last sentence of the first post.

Reason 2 yourjuks tourney bracket link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Images and Links locked   Images and Links locked I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Images and Links locked
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Photon Duel Academy :: Photon Duel Academy Discussions and Point Shop + PDA Classroom :: Other Discussion-
Jump to: