Photon Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A duel academy only for the experienced, the strong, and the skilled.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Shooting Quasar First Turn Deck?
We Need To Add More People I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 12:03 pm by genjutsumaster19

» i wanna be tested
We Need To Add More People I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 5:06 pm by shadownight1671

» Photon duel academy new banner
We Need To Add More People I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 08, 2014 6:34 pm by Liquidkills

» NEW ACADEMY!!! With banners and more users
We Need To Add More People I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 6:16 am by >:{

» COMMENT ON MY DECK
We Need To Add More People I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 3:05 pm by Islarf

» Islarf Test Results:
We Need To Add More People I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 2:53 pm by Islarf

» New ban list thoughts and comments
We Need To Add More People I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2012 6:11 am by DanielC

» Anyone wanna duel??
We Need To Add More People I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 11:18 am by Islarf

» New Tournament!
We Need To Add More People I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 9:58 am by YourJuk110

Top posters
Zinai
We Need To Add More People I_vote_lcapWe Need To Add More People I_voting_barWe Need To Add More People I_vote_rcap 
YourJuk110
We Need To Add More People I_vote_lcapWe Need To Add More People I_voting_barWe Need To Add More People I_vote_rcap 
unlucky0013
DanielC
Jacklanovarouge
Darksoul
amer1c4
Cheese Man The Mayor
Calexto5150
Kyle seymour
Most Viewed Topics
Welcome to Photon Duel Academy!
DUEL ARENA!
Tournament!!!!
New Tournament!
Pishmans Dorm room
NEW ACADEMY!!! With banners and more users
WTF THIS IS WRONG
WARNING: SHADOW DUELS
ZINAI THIS BE IMPORTANT!!!!
COMMENT ON MY DECK

We Need To Add More People

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darksoul

Darksoul

We Need To Add More People Empty
PostSubject: We Need To Add More People   We Need To Add More People I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:15 am

HELLO!!
It is I Darksoul, the part of your soul where your eternal darkness resides you may not know that you even exist but it is there in the far end of you mind. I am there. (PSYCHIC!!)

Ok so Zinai and everyone else, we need to recruit more members for the Photon Academy if it is going to be as popular as the other competitive academies therefore i am suggesting the following, Zinai is it ok if I and a few others of your choice become Testers or maybe of Admins so that we can recruit more people to this academy and to hopefully get it out of the sad state of inactivity that it is currently in. Also maybe we could hold more tournaments or maybe even wars against other Academies top players to spread the word of our awesome academy. Also maybe you could put Yu-Gi-Oh! movies as a topic here. (Just a suggestion)

Hope it helps
DaRkSoUl Cool
Back to top Go down
http://shadowrealmacademy.forumotion.com/
DanielC

DanielC

PostSubject: Tried and Failed   We Need To Add More People I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 2:43 am

I posted a academy topic on the DN forum but I got no replies. Maybe some admins can try this method since they have more notoriety then me and are more likly to get replies. I never heard from Zinia if this was okay but I just want to help the academy.
Back to top Go down
Zinai

Zinai

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Add More People   We Need To Add More People I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:19 am

Dude thats what I said in the unactivity post >.>
Back to top Go down
https://photonduelacademy.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Need To Add More People   We Need To Add More People I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Need To Add More People
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Photon Duel Academy :: Photon Duel Academy Discussions and Point Shop + PDA Classroom :: PDA Discussion-
Jump to: